The confirmed death toll from last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has risen to 3,354, as U.N. agencies and foreign aid donors continued to ramp up their emergency relief efforts.
The United Nations called for the world to rally behind quake-hit Myanmar on Saturday as the death toll rose to 3,354, while ...
3 小时
Al Jazeera on MSNMyanmar earthquake death toll passes 3,300 as UN calls for helpUN aid chief says the world ‘must rally behind the people of Myanmar’ after a magnitude 7.7 quake flattened buildings.
More than 3,000 people have been killed and 17 million affected in Myanmar by a devastating earthquake that hit the country ...
Myanmar's military is limiting critically needed humanitarian aid for earthquake victims in areas where it sees opposition to ...
In the week since a devastating 7.7-magnitude earthquake struck Myanmar, more than 60 attacks have taken place, the United ...
22 小时on MSN
The UN is investigating 53 alleged attacks launched by Myanmar's military after it called a ceasefire against rebel groups.
In Mandalay and Sagaing – two of the cities hardest hit by the earthquake that has claimed over 3,000 lives – local residents ...
The death toll from Myanmar's devastating earthquake climbed to 3,354, with 4,850 injured and 220 missing, state media said ...
21 小时on MSN
BANGKOK (AP) — Search teams pulled more bodies from the ruins of buildings on Friday, a week after a massive earthquake ...
As the road shook beneath him, Ko Zeyer sped past crumbled buildings, buckled roads and gaping sinkholes toward his hometown ...
当前正在显示可能无法访问的结果。
隐藏无法访问的结果