Bishop Jean-Marc Micas of Tarbes and Lourdes has decided to cover mosaics by Father Marko Rupnik at the entrance of the ...
World-renowned church covers up artworks by priest accused of abuse - The mosaics will no longer be visible at one of the ...
The basilica’s side doors were covered on the morning of March 31, and the two central doors will be covered in a few days, ...
The Lourdes sanctuary began covering mosaics by Rev. Marko Rupnik, accused by 25 people of abuse, including former nuns.
The Fátima shrine in Portugal will not be taking down its Rupnik mosaic installation but has stopped using the image in any ...
Mosaics adorning the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary in Lourdes, created by Father Marko Rupnik, who is accused of sexual ...
Lourdes covers Rupnik's mosaics amid abuse allegations ... Cardinal Victor Fernandez, the Catholic Church's chief doctrine official, told reporters earlier this month that he was starting to ...
Pilgrims arriving in Lourdes these days have noticed a team of workers busily covering the gigantic mosaics on the doors and ...
More than 100 supporters participated in the 42nd annual Henry J. Calamari Memorial 2-mile Run/Walk on March 22, and those ...
The 66-year-old cardinal from Marseille will take over leadership of the French episcopate in July as the Church continues ...
VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - The sanctuary of Lourdes, one of the world's most ... Cardinal Victor Fernandez, the Catholic Church's chief doctrine official, told reporters earlier this month that ...