Ukrainian soldiers launched a second counter-incursion into Russia after losing their grip on Kursk, officials and military bloggers say — with Kyiv allegedly eyeing the nearby Belgorod region.
Listen to more stories on the Noa app. Last year, Russia made slow progress in Ukraine: Tens of thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands, of Russian soldiers were killed or wounded, and whole ...
As US Secretary of State Marco Rubio says, "the ball is now in Russia's court". This is a significant moment. The joint statement from the US and Ukraine, after a long day of talks in Jeddah ...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates — U.S. negotiators worked to hammer out details of a proposed partial ceasefire in Ukraine on Monday, meeting with representatives from Russia a day after holding ...
The Russian soldiers then traversed approximately ... This is a combination of the 2S9 Nona mortar turret mounted on the rear ...
BRUSSELS, March 26 (Reuters) - The withdrawal of all Russian forces from Ukraine would be one of the main conditions to lift or amend EU sanctions, the European Commission said on Wednesday.
Russia has revoked the accreditation of two British diplomats over alleged intelligence activities, the Federal Security Service (FSB) announced on Monday, the latest in a series of tit-for-tat ...
Kremlin forces are racing to drive back and cut off Ukraine’s troops in Russia’s Kursk region in a bid to undermine a bargaining chip in possible peace talks after the US suspended new ...